Sunday, September 12, 2010

Science Sunday: Types of Consumers

This week, Izzie is learning about the three types of consumers...herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores. To help her, I created this self-checking puzzle, which includes the name of consumer, example of food(s) eaten by the consumer, and pictures of examples of the type of consumer. Download graphics here.

While working on this activity, Izzie informed me that she was not an omnivore, she wanted to be a carnivore!

For more Science activities, please visit Adventures In Mommydom.




2 comments:

  1. cute this is great! I love what she said about wanting to be a carnivore I'm a herbivore

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would have said the same thing more than likely. They are such carnivores.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...