Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mice!

I was downstairs and Izzie was upstairs in her bedroom, when I heard her screaming, "Momma, mice! Ewe...mice! Momma, hurry! I have mice in my room!" I was surprised and though, mice? What!? As I'm running up the stairs, mumbling to myself, "I told you no eating in your bedroom! I've never seen a mouse in this house! I have no idea what to do...really, mice!? Come on!!" As I entered her bedroom, here is what I found...

"Look, Momma! I have mice." I stood still and asked, "Izzie, you have mice in that cage-thing? Did you touch them!?" In her sweet innocent voice, "Momma, look...I have mice." As I walked closer to her, I was relieved to find this...


Wow! Umm...okay. "These are your mice, Izzie?"


"Yes, Momma! And their names are...Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo!" Do you like them?"

"Yes, honey. I like your mice."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...