Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Budding Artist

 Izzie has always enjoyed drawing.  She began creating masterpieces at a very young age and continues to surprise me daily with her drawings!   


I wanted to add an Art Curriculum to our homeschooling this year, but I didn't want it to be formal, complicated, or anything that would jeopardize Izzie's love for drawing.  I was thrilled when I was introduced to Draw Write Now!  I was able to snatch up the box set at a local used curriculum sale and I'm so thankful that I did!  Izzie is having so much fun learning how to draw new animals and adding more detail to her drawings. 

  


Izzie's first drawing from Draw Write Now!  I absolutely love the way her puppy turned out and she was so PROUD of herself!  


If you have a budding artist, check out these fantastic books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...