Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yard Sale Finds: Week 1

Woot!  Woot!  It's yard sale season!  First one out of bed, huge mug of coffee and map of area yard sales in my hand, four hours of me time...alone!  Priceless!

This was my first week out and about.  Here's what I snatched up!  

My girls received the American Girl Bitty Twins for Christmas and I'm always super excited when the American Girl magazine comes in the mail...for weeks, every day, I get to hear and see exactly what the girls want....ya know, the $225 loft bed, $70 matching outfits, and I can't forget all the other expensive accessories!  My head and wallet begins to ache! 

I was thrilled when I came across a yard sale that had this American Girl backpack carrier and a white wooden crib, not American Girl, but still a really nice crib!  I snatched up these two items, plus a few smaller items for a total of $15!  Whahoo! 


Izzie was thrilled to be able to carry around her twin and Mac was just as excited about the crib!
 

A few educational toys...


Melissa and Doug floor puzzles for only 50 cents a piece!  I know, these were a steal!  The girls quickly worked all the puzzles and there was only one piece missing, which is a shame, but for 50 cents, I can't complain. 


This Dino Xcavator looked really cool, reminded me of the game Operation, and for only $1, I snatched it up! 

I'm always excited when I find quality clothing at the sales! 


5 piece lot of Gymboree clothes for $7.  Notice the skort up front is brand new with tags!!


 A few Jumping Beans pieces for 50 cents each. 


3 pairs of pajamas for a total of $4.  

 The last goodie was a peace sign snuggie for $3. 


It was beautiful and relaxing Saturday morning!  

Total spent: $33

1 comment:

  1. after reading so I liked this article. successful yes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...